Fossil fuels, namely coal, petroleum, and natural gas, have been the primary form of energy utilized in the US since the late 1800s for the production of electricity, but at a tremendous environmental cost.
Intec has a revolutionary gasification technology that provides many environmental and economic benefits.
· We have no CO2 output, no ash, and no smell.
· We capture the moisture in the waste, clean the water before it goes back to the aquifers.
· Our Intec models produce more energy at the lowest price than any other renewable energy.
· We utilize existing landfills while reducing landfill dependency.
· Accepts all types of waste, tires, PVC, and medical waste.
· Less reliant on coal for energy.
· 99% of waste turns into energy.
· More than 200 new green sustainable jobs hired at each location.
What’s the solution?
The Intec Energies GmbH is the only W2E system that provides value to investors and to the environment. The SG900 model removes 4,000 tons of waste out of landfills every day and produces sustainable, low-cost, green energy for more than 60,000 homes.
Each year, the US is the global leader in producing trash. The US generates more than one million tons (Ref US EPA.GOV) of waste daily, and that number is expected to continue soaring.
Samaha Group LLC brings a unique German W2E technology that can process tons of municipal waste per day with 99% free emissions while providing green energy.
The Samaha Group offers the most technologically advanced solution for the waste problem in the world.
We are a for-profit business that is the exclusive authorized agent for Intec Energies GmbH, in the United States, to provide a first-ever environmentally safe, low cost and sustainable waste to energy (W2E) system.